Saturday 21 July, 2012

Cartoons, Products and a bit of real life sketching

At first I tested my cartoon skills. I started by drawing Rajnikant, but that didn't turn out to be that good. Then I tried drawing the same face from various angles.

  

After that I did some product sketching from various real life objects. Here are a few (drawn on full A4 sized papers). I mainly concentrated on the form. I thought of adding proper texture as well, but that can wait. Let me get the shapes right first!






The following is a long due sketch of The Balcony People. I started out rough and my aim was to complete it as fast as I can. I took a lot of time to sketch the products, but in this I took as less as possible.


The following is a vain attempt of a live sketch. I guess I just need to practice more.


No comments:

Post a Comment